Oregon Beach Rides is just 30 minutes away from Seaside, and offers breathtaking views on a guided trail ride within Nehalem Bay State Park. They provide experienced horses for all skill levels, and even have miniature horses to accommodate kids. Guidance and instruction included. Enjoy making memories with friends or family!
Oregon Beach Trail Rides
- 1 Hour Beach and Trail Ride – $125 per person. Enjoy a scenic ride on the beach, through sand dunes, and around beautiful Nehalem Bay.
- 2 Hour Beach and Trail Ride – $175 per person. This 2-hour ride takes you down on the beach to the end of the spit, over to the bay through sand dunes and ocean trails. Keep your eyes open for numerous wildlife sightings.
- Private Rides – $200 per person. Special requests can sometimes be accommodated
Who Can Ride?
Ages 6 and up. Rider must have the ability to mount the horse with minimal assistance, control reins, ride alone, and follow the horse guide’s verbal and physical instruction.
Oregon Beach Rides Operating House
- Daily hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed Sundays in July and August
- Closed July 4th/open July 5th
- Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day the horses are on-site, stabled in the day-use corrals
- Please call to schedule a ride time during the off-season.
- Reservations encouraged; walk-ups accommodated when possible
Book Your Next Coastal Getaway with Oregon Beach Vacations!
Jump on the saddle and the chance to get away to the Oregon Coast. Oregon Beach Vacations has a lovely selection of vacation rentals in Seaside and other coastal towns. Many of our rentals have hot tubs, and are pet-friendly, too! Book online today. We can’t wait to see you!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.