Storm season is finally upon us, and that means getting the best seat in the house to watch the Pacific ocean get swept about while waves crash against the Oregon coast and lighting and thunder spread across the grey skies! If you’re searching for a vacation rental with the best views of Oregon winter storms, look no further! We’ve listed ten beautiful homes for you to explore with your family this winter season! Stay safe and dry with Oregon Beach Vacations! Click on a photo to book or get more information on the home you’re interested in!
1. Bay Echo – Nestled right in front of Hwy 101, right across from Depoe’s Bay Spouting Horn, is Bay Echo. This beautiful townhouse is perfect for catching Oregon’s winter storms, along with giving you the best seat in the house for witnessing the sprays of water coming off the Spouting Horn at high tide. With two bedrooms and two baths, this vacation rental is perfect for 8 guests!
2. Falcon’s Nest – This beautiful pet friendly vacation home in Arch Cape is perfect for storm watchers everywhere! Sitting high above the ocean, your views of the Pacific will be unmatched. You’ll see for miles, perfect for viewing the lightning storms this winter! With three bedrooms, this vacation home is perfect for 8 guests!
3. Oceanside Paradise – This lovely ocean view home welcomes 8 guests and pets! You’ll have incredible, unmatched views of the Pacific ocean while staying here! If storm watching and solitude is your thing, look no further! With little to no cell service, you’ll be able to relax in peace and quiet, until the thunder starts booming that is!
4. Sand Castle – This beautiful three story home is located in Lincoln City, right on a cliff side overlooking the grand Pacific Ocean. With a dozen wall height west facing windows, you and your family are sure to have the best seats in the house for all of Oregon’s winter storms this season. This four bedroom home is perfect for 12 guests! While you’re here this winter, remember to search the beach for glass floats, hidden along the coastline in the annual Finders Keepers event, running from October 22nd to May 29th!
5. Sand Dune – Looking to vacation in Rockaway Beach and catch all of Oregon’s crazy storms? Sand Dune is perfect for those who love beach access, sand, and great views of the Pacific. This three bedroom home is perfect for 6 guests.
6. Seas the Day – Located on a hill overlooking the Pacific, Seas the Day is perfect for storm watching while still being far enough from the water. You can head outside and watch the storm from the west facing deck, or stay indoors and watch from the ceiling to floor windows. Whether your upstairs, downstairs, or outside, you’ll have the perfect view of Oregon’s winter storms this season! Seas the Day has three bedrooms and is perfect for 6 guests! Remember to check out the beach while you’re staying at Seas the Day! Finders Keepers, a hidden treasure of glass floats, will be in effect from October 22nd to May 29th!
7. Seaside Walk – Located in Yachats, Seaside Walk is a new property located right on the Pacific ocean. You’ll have the best views of all of Oregon’s winter storms this season, all while enjoying a beautiful home with gorgeous wood floors. This three bedroom, four bath home is perfect for 8 guests and your favorite pup!
8. Spirit in the Sky – If you’re looking for a place to stay in Rockaway Beach, why not check out Spirit in the Sky! This beautiful ocean view home has its own personal deck where you can see miles of coastline, not to mention most of Rockaway Beach, and is perfect for Oregon storm watchers! With two bedrooms and two baths, this home will comfortably sleep up to 6 guests!
9. Sunset Ridge – If oceanfront homes are your Achilles Heel, check out Sunset Ridge. Located above the beach in Lincoln City, this home is perfect for capturing photos of Oregon’s winter storms. Beautifully decorated, inside and out, Sunset Ridge allows pets and can sleep up to 12 guests, with four bedrooms and four baths. While you’re in Lincoln City, remember to scour the beaches for glass floats and other treasures during Finders Keepers, October 22nd through May 29th!
10. Whale Pointe – This oceanfront, pet friendly home is perfect for checking out Oregon’s winter storms and Pacific ocean sunsets. With a huge deck and gorgeous viewing windows, you can storm watch both inside and out! Located in Depoe Bay, this two bedroom, one bath home can comfortably keep your party of 6 safe and dry while you storm watch in style!