Finding a beautiful vacation home for 4 or more guests and a dog can sometimes be a challenge. Here at Oregon Beach Vacations, we want you to get the most out of your precious vacation time without the stress of figuring out what to do with the pups. Check out these ten beautiful dog friendly vacation rentals on the Oregon coast, and have your best vacation yet!
1. Barry’s Fishing Peer – This gorgeous home located in Garibaldi is perfect for 8 guests and 2 dogs with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths! A fenced in yard is available to keep an eye on both the pups and the children, while also enjoying a beautiful view of the Pacific from the deck. You’ll have the time of your life here at Barry’s Fishing Peer! You can even rent out the adjoining building, Rick’s Fishing Peer, for more guests! Book today!
2. Beach Bungalow – Roads End – Located in the Roads End district of Lincoln City, this beautiful home can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests and 2 dogs, with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. You’ll be in close proximity of several restaurants, a grocery store, and even the Chinook Winds Casino! Make some holiday memories and book today!
3. Browne’s Beach N’Pad – This lovely vacation rental located in Lincoln City has room for 8 guests and 2 dogs, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths! With beach access not far and a fenced in yard, you and your family have plenty of outdoor options this fall! Book today!
4. Corona – Bring the beers, family, and doggies to Corona this fall! Located in Waldport, this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is perfect for up to 8 guests and 2 dogs! With a beautiful ocean view, you’ll want to come back again and again! Book today!
5. Edgewood Escape – Located in Seaside, this quaint vacation rental has room for 12 guests and 2 dogs with 5 bedrooms and 3 baths! The beach and promenade are just four short blocks away and offer all kinds of new excitement for the family! Book today!
6. Fantasia – Located in Pacific City, this vacation rental can sleep up to 8 guests and 2 dogs, with 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths! Beach access isn’t far from this beautiful home, and you’ll be able to check out unique restaurants and other shops around this little beach town. Book today!
7. Lake Point Hideaway – This beautiful lake front home in Neotsu is perfect for you and your pups! With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, you’re sure to have a great vacation hanging out by the lake! Book today!
8. Ocean Watch at Surfland – This new property to Oregon Beach Vacations is in Newport and has a front row seat to an amazing ocean view! With 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, this two story home can accommodate up to 12 guests and 2 dogs! Located on a quiet street off of Hwy 101, you’ll be able to rest and relax in style and comfort! Book today!
9. On The Beach – This lovely home located in Newport is perfect for 6 guests and your favorite furry friends! With 3 bedrooms and 1 bath, there is plenty of space for you and your loved ones to enjoy a weekend on the Oregon coast! You’ll have unbeatable views of the Pacific from this oceanfront home. Book today!
10. Terns Nest by the Sea – This lovely 2 story home in Depoe Bay is perfect for your party of 6 with 2 pups! With 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, you and your family will have plenty of room this fall. Make sure to check out Spouting Horn right off of Hwy 101 while you’re here! Book today!