Searching for a beautiful home this fall just for the two of you? Planning an anniversary to the Oregon coast but don’t need all that extra space that most vacation rentals offer? Check out these 5 gorgeous homes with room for 2 to 4 guests! A few are even pet friendly, and perfect for bringing the pups on your getaway to the coast this fall! Have your best couple’s getaway yet with Oregon Beach Vacations!
1. Agate Beach Cottage at Meritage – This beautiful townhouse in Newport with an ocean view has one bedroom and two baths and can accommodate up to four guests. If you’re looking for a couple’s retreat, this home is perfect for you! This stylish and classy vacation home has the most beautiful view of the Oregon Coast! You’ll want to come back again and again! Book today!
2. Breeze Cottage – This adorable cottage located in Depoe Bay with an ocean view is perfect for you and your loved one! With one bedroom and one bath, you’ll love the blue interior and the well thought out decorations found throughout this adorable vacation rental! Book today!
3. Driftwood Cottage – This new home located in Seal Rock is an amazing oceanfront with one bedroom, one bath, and pet friendly! You and your loved one can escape to the coast along with your favorite four legged friend in comfort and style! Book today!
4. Rememberance – This beautiful cottage in Depoe Bay has a lovely ocean view! With one bedroom and one bath, you and your loved one will be able to enjoy the Oregon coast and your time alone in comfort and beauty! With a luxury jetted bath tub, you can soak away your troubles every night! Book today!
5. Sand Dollar Cottage – This beautiful cottage in Seaside has a partial ocean view with one bed, one bath, and room for three guests! You can even bring your furry four legged friends with you! You’ll have plenty of things to do at the nearby promenade! A lovely jetted tub awaits you and your loved one where you can soak away your troubles this fall on the Oregon coast! Book today!